Under Georgia law, the workers' compensation carrier has twenty days from the date of approval of a settlement to issue a settlement check. If the settlement check is not mailed in a timely fashion, the work comp carrier owes a twenty percent penalty on the check. If you have any questions about settling your workers' comp claim contact Atlanta work injury attorney Brian Sumrall at (404) 857-3835.
How long does the workers' comp carrier have to send a settlement check?
- Atlanta workers' comp attorney,
- Atlanta workers' comp lawyer,
- Atlanta workmans comp attorney,
- Atlanta workmans comp lawyer,
- Atlanta workmans comp settlement,
- Work Injury Attorney,
- Workers Comp,
- Workers' Comp Attorney,
- workers' comp back injury,
- Workers Comp Settlement,
- Workers' Compensation,
- Workers' compensation knee injury