The Law Office of Brian H. Sumrall fights for the wrongfully injured to provide just compensation.
The Law Office of Brian H. Sumrall
The Law Office of Brian Sumrall is happy to announce its academic scholarship program for 2022. Attorney Sumrall wants to support students who do their part to fight the problem of distracted driving.
The Law Office of Brian Sumrall proudly supports the education and wellbeing of future generations in their pursuit of personal success. Attorney Sumrall is passionate about educating students and keeping them safe to ensure a bright future for our communities throughout Atlanta, Georgia and across this country.
Official rules and guidelines can be found below:
Amount of Scholarship: $1,000
Essay Topic: The Dangers of Distracted Driving
Distracted driving is one of the most significant causes of accidents involving teens and young adults. Each applicant’s essay should explore ideas to raise awareness for the dangers of distracted driving and how to prevent this behavior among young drivers.
What to Submit
- Fill out Application.
- Write an essay on the topic “The Dangers of Distracted Driving”
- 1,000 – 2,000 words
- Essay should be double-spaced, with 12-point font and one-inch margins, and saved as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file with a file name that includes applicant’s first and last name.
- Class of 2022 graduating senior in a public or private school in Atlanta Georgia.
- Deadline to Submit Application: August 15, 2022 @ 11:59PM
- Winner Announced August 31, 2022. Entrants should follow us on social media to stay updated regarding the winner.
Who to Contact
- Please contact Mary Ellen Whipple for questions or to submit your application:
- Email for contact: email@example.com
- Phone Number: (404) 924-4595
- Deadline to submit application: August 15, 2022 @ 11:59PM
- Winner announced August 31, 2022.
- Follow us on Social Media for updates.
- Only ONE winner will be chosen
- Submissions will be evaluated based on the thoughtfulness and originality of the applicant’s ideas, as well as the organization and clarity of the essay.
- The scholarship award will be given to the winner’s school to be used towards tuition and school expenses. A check in the amount of $1,000 will be issued directly to the winning applicant’s school on the applicant’s behalf.
- Announcements regarding the winner of the scholarship will be posted to The Law Office of Brian H. Sumrall website (www.workerscompattorneysatlanta.com) and social media accounts.
- The winner must consent to the use of their name, essay, and likeness for The Law Office of Brian H. Sumrall’s marketing and promotional purposes.
- The winner will receive an email verifying that they have been selected to receive this award.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (404) 857-3835.
Read Real Reviews
Attorney Brian Sumrall, A true Georgia bulldog fighting for you.RJ Willson
Not enough stars on here to rate Attorney Brian Sumrall.Antoine B.
With Attorney Sumrall, you have nothing to worry about!Tamonica T.
Contact Our Offices
Don't ever try to face your employer or insurance company alone. Only a trained and qualified workers' compensation lawyer in Atlanta can give you the highest possible chance of success. The benefits of workers' compensation are worth fighting for, as are your rights. If you have been involved in a workplace accident, don't hesitate to contact The Law Office of Brian H. Sumrall to discuss your options. Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (404) 857-3835.