Premises Liability Attorney in Atlanta
Pursuing the Fair and Just Compensation You Deserve
Premises liability covers a broad range of accidents that occur on a business’s premises or another person’s property due to negligence, such as slip-and-fall accidents, dog bite injuries, and construction site accidents. At The Law Office of Brian H. Sumrall in Atlanta, our premises liability attorney will fight to hold the responsible party accountable for your injuries, so you can recover the compensation you need to get back on your feet after this terrible incident.
Reach out to our law office today at (404) 857-3835 to discuss the details of your premises liability case with our attorney during a confidential consultation.
Common Premises Liability Claims
Property-related injuries can occur anywhere, whether it be on a business or residential property.
Here are some of the most common types of claims:
- Inadequate security: If you work for or are a patron of a company, they are responsible for maintaining safe premises. If you sustain injuries in an incident, such as a robbery, you may be able to hold the property owner liable.
- Poor maintenance: Appliances and fixtures in a building can become dangerous when improperly maintained. For example, if you were injured on an escalator due to poor maintenance, you may have a premises liability claim.
- Obstructions: In commercial or public spaces, owners are obligated to warn visitors of overhangs and other obstructions.
- Slip-and-fall risks: Slip-and-fall accidents are the most common types of premises liability claims. These accidents often occur as a result of loose or wet flooring, misplaced cords, and snow and ice.
- Dog bites: In the hands of an irresponsible owner, dogs can be dangerous. If one bites you, you can pursue a premises liability claim.
Common Premises Liability Injuries
Premises liability claims can involve any number of injuries, but some are more common than others.
Here are the most common types of injuries involved in premises claims:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Broken bones
- Electric shocks
- Severe burn injuries
- Illnesses caused by toxic chemical exposure
Schedule a Case Evaluation with an Experienced Premises Liability Attorney Today!
At The Law Office of Brian H. Sumrall in Atlanta, our knowledgeable premises liability attorney is dedicated to providing exceptional representation and legal support on behalf of the wrongfully injured. We understand the difficulties you may be facing in the aftermath of this incident and will create the personalized solutions you need to obtain the results you deserve.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us today at (404) 857-3835 to schedule a consultation with our attorney to get started on your premises liability claim and learn more about what we can do to assist you.
Find Us in Office
- THE LAW OFFICE OF BRIAN H. SUMRALL 513 Edgewood Avenue, Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30312 [+] Map & Directions
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (404) 857-3835.
Read Real Reviews
Attorney Brian Sumrall, A true Georgia bulldog fighting for you.RJ Willson
Not enough stars on here to rate Attorney Brian Sumrall.Antoine B.
With Attorney Sumrall, you have nothing to worry about!Tamonica T.
How to File a Camp Lejeune Water Contamination LawsuitRead More
Avoiding Posting on Social Media After An AccidentRead More
6 Common Causes of Workers’ Compensation ClaimsRead More
Are You Suffering from a Repetitive Stress Injury?Read More
What If Your Workers’ Compensation Claim is Denied?Read More
Top 4 Benefits to Having a Workers’ Compensation AttorneyRead More
Attorney Brian H. Sumrall Selected to Super Lawyers® of 2021 ListRead More
What Are the Most Common Types of Personal Injury Damages?Read More