An injured worker in Georgia can receive workers' compensation income benefits and unemployment benefits at the same time. However, the workers' compensation carrier is entitled to a dollar for dollar offset against any unemployment benefits received by the injured worker. If you have any questions about your unemployment benefits as they pertain to your work comp claim, contact Atlanta lawyer Brian H. Sumrall at (404) 857-3835.
Unemployment benefits and workers' comp claim.
- Atlanta workers' comp attorney,
- Atlanta workers' comp lawyer,
- Atlanta workmans comp attorney,
- Atlanta workmans comp lawyer,
- Atlanta workmans comp settlement,
- Work Injury Attorney,
- Workers Comp,
- Workers' Comp Attorney,
- workers' comp back injury,
- Workers Comp Settlement,
- Workers' Compensation,
- Workers' compensation knee injury