The standard attorney's fee for a Georgia workers' compensation claim is 25%. Most attorney's represent workers' comp claimant's on a contingency fee. That means there is no fee owed unless there is a recovery or settlement. If an insurance company unreasonably defends a case, the attorney for the injured worker can also receive an assessed attorney's fee directly from the workers' comp carrier. In short, if you have questions about your workers' compensation claim you should contact an attorney as you will not owe a fee unless there is a recovery on your case. Please feel free to call attorney Brian H. Sumrall at (404) 857-3835 with any questions about your work injury claim.
Attorney's fee for Georgia workers' comp claims.
- Atlanta workers' comp attorney,
- Atlanta workers' comp lawyer,
- Atlanta workmans comp attorney,
- Atlanta workmans comp lawyer,
- Atlanta workmans comp settlement,
- Work Injury Attorney,
- Workers Comp,
- Workers' Comp Attorney,
- workers' comp back injury,
- Workers Comp Settlement,
- Workers' Compensation,
- Workers' compensation knee injury