Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorney
Contact Us 24/7 for Your Case Evaluation  404.857.3835

Federal versus state workers' compensation claim.

If you are an employee of the federal government and you are injured on the job, you have a federal workers' compensation claim. However, if you are not a federal employee and you are injured on the job in Georgia, you likely have a Georgia Workers' Compensation claim. Laws governing federal and state workers' comp claims are very different. If you have a question about a workers' compensation claim in the State of Georgia, contact attorney Brian Sumrall at (404) 857-3835 to discuss your claim. You can visit our website at