Adjusters frequently deny workers' compensation claims. These denials can be incorrect and based on the wrong information. It is important to remember that the claims adjuster does not have the final say in whether your claim is accepted. If the work comp adjuster denies your claim, you have the right to request a hearing in front of an Admistrative Law Judge. Contact Atlanta work comp lawyer Brian H. Sumrall at (404) 857-3835 if your work injury case has been denied. Mr. Sumrall can request a hearing on your behalf and will fight for your right to income benefits and medical treatment under the Georgia Workers' Compensation Act.
Can I appeal denial of my workers' compensation claim?
- Atlanta workers' comp attorney,
- Atlanta workers' comp lawyer,
- Atlanta workmans comp attorney,
- Atlanta workmans comp lawyer,
- Atlanta workmans comp settlement,
- Work Injury Attorney,
- Workers Comp,
- Workers' Comp Attorney,
- workers' comp back injury,
- Workers Comp Settlement,
- Workers' Compensation,
- Workers' compensation knee injury