Workers' compensation panel of physicians in Atlanta, GA workers' compensation claims.

In Georgia, employers are required to maintain a list of doctors called a panel of physicians. If you sustain a work related injury, you have a right to be seen by a workers’ compensation doctor on the panel of physicians. You also have the right to change doctors to a panel doctor if you are unhappy with the care you are receiving. If you have sustained a work related injury in Georgia, and you would like to discuss your claim, contact Atlanta workers’ compensation attorney Brian Sumrall at (404) 857-3835, or visit